Thursday 27 February 2014

Samsung Galaxy Note 3/S4/S3

As the most popular Android gadgets in the wolrd, I think you have known or had Samsung Galaxy phone. And no doubt, Samsung Galalxy Note 3 and Samsung Galaxy are "the most worthy to own" Android phone in 2013. Oh, as a Samsung Galaxy phoe user, I think you may ever have the trouble about Samsung Galaxy photo loss caused by deletion. Then, you should wonder how to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy phone.

Yes, I ever was one of the Samsung Galaxy photo loser, and when I accidentally deleted photos from my Samsung Galaxy S4, I was so eager to find a solution for Android photos recovery. Finally I got the fastest way!! Keep reading!

How can I recover deleted photos from Samasung Galaxy before, not the best way

Before I recommend the fastest way for Samsung Galaxy Note 3/S4/S3 deleted photos recovery. I would like to tell you how can I get back deleted photos in common ways. As you know, every Android phone have Google service firmware, which can be made use of as a backup tool. Commonly, I used Google+ to sync my photos in Samsung Galaxy phone to the Cloud server. What's more, some 3rd-party apps allow us to save phone data to the cloud drive, such as Dropbox that I love.

At last but not the least, if you are familiar with Samsung Android gadgets, you must know a official backup and restore app in the phone that can help you backup phone data. This official app can backup photos as well. Another backup and restore tool is KIES which is provided by Samsung. The lovely KIES can helop you bakcup phone data to computer, I think it is safer to store data in computer.


However, I need other way to do Samsung Galaxy deleted photos recovery

Unfortunately, when I accidetanlly deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S4, I couldn't find backup anywhere, I didn't do backup for deleted photos before. Thus, I needed another ways.

So many twists and turns in my life. When I think I had had not chance to restore Samsung Galaxy deleted photos. I found another ways that I metioned it as the fastest way above.

Disadvantages of 4G Mobiles

New frequencies means new components in cell towers. Higher data prices for consumers Consumer is forced to buy a new device to support t...